Distance Learning Centre is delighted to launch its new Professional Career Service
Learn to tackle the critical tasks faced when searching for employment. From creating a winning CV to practicing your interview technique, testing your skills, researching companies and receiving targeted job-leads, you’ll access a full e-learning programme and tools to ensure you outperform the competition.
The 20 module programme is dedicated to ensuring you stand out at every stage of the job hunting process.
Uncover the secrets of career success
- Create a CV that wins you interviews based entirely on what employers ask for
- Identify job opportunities with an online and offline job-search strategy
- Prepare a cover letter that compels a hiring manager to find out more
- Learn to get inside the mind of the interviewer so you can positively influence
- Analyse your skills so you can play to your strengths and boost your weaknesses
- Understand how to make a positive impact when you start work *Discover how to turn adversity into positivity when faced with redundancy and career change
- Access the hidden job market using the latest online resources
- Perfect your interview technique so you can out-fox the interviewer
- Research companies and build your commercial awareness with a range of research databases
Special OffersOnly £350
The Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools – Level 2 course is available to learners 16+ who are interested in working within a school, particularly in the role of a Teaching Assistant, Classroom Assistant or Learning Support Assistant. It is a competence based qualification which requires students to be employed in a school setting or to have voluntary placement. This course provides successful students with a Level 2 Certificate Qualification listed on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) Database with 30 credits.Get £25.00 off this course using Discount Code: DLC-TA25 on the shopping basket page!!
Special OffersOnly £250
This course is designed for people who wish to gain an understanding of principles and practice teaching / classroom assistant roles. The aims of the course are to provide comprehensive knowledge and skills appropriate the conduct of a classroom support role, and to participation in a wide range of classroom support a activities. On successful completion of this course students will receive an accredited Level 2 Certificate of Achievement.Get £25.00 off this course using Discount Code: DLC-TA25 on the shopping basket page!!
Special OffersOnly £425
The CIW E-Commerce Specialist Course is one half of the CIW Web Design Professional Syllabus and is listed on the QCF as a nationally recognised qualification set at Level 4 with 20 Credits. The CIW E-Commerce Specialist Course teaches you how to conduct business online and manage the technical issues associated with constructing an e-commerce Web site. You will learn about the similarities and differences between traditional and electronic commerce, and will explore e-commerce technologies at various levels of sophistication.
See our Special Offer's page for more information