Distance Learning Centre is delighted to launch its new Professional Career Service
Learn to tackle the critical tasks faced when searching for employment. From creating a winning CV to practicing your interview technique, testing your skills, researching companies and receiving targeted job-leads, you’ll access a full e-learning programme and tools to ensure you outperform the competition.
The 20 module programme is dedicated to ensuring you stand out at every stage of the job hunting process.
Uncover the secrets of career success
- Create a CV that wins you interviews based entirely on what employers ask for
- Identify job opportunities with an online and offline job-search strategy
- Prepare a cover letter that compels a hiring manager to find out more
- Learn to get inside the mind of the interviewer so you can positively influence
- Analyse your skills so you can play to your strengths and boost your weaknesses
- Understand how to make a positive impact when you start work *Discover how to turn adversity into positivity when faced with redundancy and career change
- Access the hidden job market using the latest online resources
- Perfect your interview technique so you can out-fox the interviewer
- Research companies and build your commercial awareness with a range of research databases
Special OffersOnly £350
The Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care - Level 2 Course is aimed at students who are interested in, or are new to working in adult social care in England. The aim of the course is to introduce knowledge around the following areas relating to working in adult social care: communication, equality, diversity and inclusion, personal development, role of the social care worker, handling information, health and safety, safeguarding, duty of care & person-centred approaches. On successful completion students will gain an Edexcel BTEC Level 2 Certificate Qualification with 20-credits.Use Discount Code: NEWYEAR15 to get 10% off this course!!
Special OffersOnly £395
The Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools – Level 3 course is available to learners 16+ who are working within a school, particularly in the role of a Teaching Assistant, Classroom Assistant or Learning Support Assistant. It is suitable for support workers seeking to apply for Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) status. Students who are beginners in this subject area should consider the Level 2 Qualification Course which is also available. This course provides successful students with a Level 3 Certificate Qualification listed on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) Database with 32 credits.Use Discount Code: NEWYEAR15 to get 10% off this course!!
See our Special Offer's page for more information