Distance Learning Centre is delighted to launch its new Professional Career Service
Learn to tackle the critical tasks faced when searching for employment. From creating a winning CV to practicing your interview technique, testing your skills, researching companies and receiving targeted job-leads, you’ll access a full e-learning programme and tools to ensure you outperform the competition.
The 20 module programme is dedicated to ensuring you stand out at every stage of the job hunting process.
Uncover the secrets of career success
- Create a CV that wins you interviews based entirely on what employers ask for
- Identify job opportunities with an online and offline job-search strategy
- Prepare a cover letter that compels a hiring manager to find out more
- Learn to get inside the mind of the interviewer so you can positively influence
- Analyse your skills so you can play to your strengths and boost your weaknesses
- Understand how to make a positive impact when you start work *Discover how to turn adversity into positivity when faced with redundancy and career change
- Access the hidden job market using the latest online resources
- Perfect your interview technique so you can out-fox the interviewer
- Research companies and build your commercial awareness with a range of research databases
Special OffersOnly £450
Buy the Psychology and Child Psychology Courses together for only £450.00. A Saving of £50.00! On successful completion of these courses students will receive a accredited Level 3 Certificate Awards in Psychology & Child Psychology.
Special OffersOnly £500
The MCITP Server Administrator on Windows Server 2008 Certification Course can help to validate that an individual has the comprehensive set of skills necessary to perform a particular job role, such as database administrator or enterprise messaging administrator. MCITP Server Administrator certification consists of 3 of the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certifications and helps to build on the technical proficiency measured within each syllabus. As you complete each MCTS course you will gain individual MCTS certifications on your way to earning full MCITP Server Administrator certification.
Special OffersOnly £425
The CIW E-Commerce Specialist Course is one half of the CIW Web Design Professional Syllabus and is listed on the QCF as a nationally recognised qualification set at Level 4 with 20 Credits. The CIW E-Commerce Specialist Course teaches you how to conduct business online and manage the technical issues associated with constructing an e-commerce Web site. You will learn about the similarities and differences between traditional and electronic commerce, and will explore e-commerce technologies at various levels of sophistication.
See our Special Offer's page for more information