Distance Learning Centre is delighted to launch its new Professional Career Service
Learn to tackle the critical tasks faced when searching for employment. From creating a winning CV to practicing your interview technique, testing your skills, researching companies and receiving targeted job-leads, you’ll access a full e-learning programme and tools to ensure you outperform the competition.
The 20 module programme is dedicated to ensuring you stand out at every stage of the job hunting process.
Uncover the secrets of career success
- Create a CV that wins you interviews based entirely on what employers ask for
- Identify job opportunities with an online and offline job-search strategy
- Prepare a cover letter that compels a hiring manager to find out more
- Learn to get inside the mind of the interviewer so you can positively influence
- Analyse your skills so you can play to your strengths and boost your weaknesses
- Understand how to make a positive impact when you start work *Discover how to turn adversity into positivity when faced with redundancy and career change
- Access the hidden job market using the latest online resources
- Perfect your interview technique so you can out-fox the interviewer
- Research companies and build your commercial awareness with a range of research databases
Special OffersOnly £330
The Creative Writing – Level 3 Diploma Course is designed to help students take the important first steps into this highly creative subject area. Creative Writing is one of the most enjoyable past-times and whether you are writing just for enjoyment or because you want to make it a career, this course will help you to explore your writing and find ways to improve it. On successful completion of this course students will receive an accredited Level 3 Certificate of Achievement. Get £25.00 off this course using Discount Code: DLC-WJ25 on the shopping basket page!!
Special OffersOnly £350
Buy our Freelance Journalism and Fiction Writing Courses together for only £350.00. A Saving of £150.00! On successful completion of these course materials students will be awarded with accredited Level 3 Freelance Journalism & Fiction Writing certificates of achievement.
Special OffersOnly £250
The Bookkeeping – Level 2 Course is designed for people who wish to gain an understanding of the principles of Bookkeeping as an aid to running a small business or keeping financial records of small businesses. The course is divided into two stages, level 1 and level 2 building into a comprehensive study of bookkeeping methods. On successful completion of this course students will receive an accredited Level 2 Certificate of Achievement.Get £25.00 off this course using Discount Code: DLC-BK25 on the shopping basket page!!
See our Special Offer's page for more information