Distance Learning Centre is delighted to launch its new Professional Career Service
Learn to tackle the critical tasks faced when searching for employment. From creating a winning CV to practicing your interview technique, testing your skills, researching companies and receiving targeted job-leads, you’ll access a full e-learning programme and tools to ensure you outperform the competition.
The 20 module programme is dedicated to ensuring you stand out at every stage of the job hunting process.
Uncover the secrets of career success
- Create a CV that wins you interviews based entirely on what employers ask for
- Identify job opportunities with an online and offline job-search strategy
- Prepare a cover letter that compels a hiring manager to find out more
- Learn to get inside the mind of the interviewer so you can positively influence
- Analyse your skills so you can play to your strengths and boost your weaknesses
- Understand how to make a positive impact when you start work *Discover how to turn adversity into positivity when faced with redundancy and career change
- Access the hidden job market using the latest online resources
- Perfect your interview technique so you can out-fox the interviewer
- Research companies and build your commercial awareness with a range of research databases
Special OffersOnly £350
The Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Web Specialist Certification was created for Web designers who are seeking recognition for their expertise with Adobe products. With this course bundle you will receive courses for Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 and have a choice of either Adobe Acrobat XI or Adobe Illustrator CS6.
Special OffersOnly £395
The Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools – Level 3 course is available to learners 16+ who are working within a school, particularly in the role of a Teaching Assistant, Classroom Assistant or Learning Support Assistant. It is suitable for support workers seeking to apply for Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) status. Students who are beginners in this subject area should consider the Level 2 Qualification Course which is also available. This course provides successful students with a Level 3 Certificate Qualification listed on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) Database with 32 credits.Get £25.00 off this course using Discount Code: DLC-TA25 on the shopping basket page!
Special OffersOnly £450
Buy the Psychology and Child Psychology Courses together for only £450.00. A Saving of £50.00! On successful completion of these courses students will receive a accredited Level 3 Certificate Awards in Psychology & Child Psychology.
See our Special Offer's page for more information