A Level Courses

There are 14 courses in this category
1-8 | 9-14

PURE MATHEMATICS A LEVEL COURSE £350.00

PURE MATHEMATICS A LEVEL COURSE

Approximate Study Time: 700 Hours (Self Study) Buy Now More Info

The Pure Mathematics A Level Course is designed to help a students understanding of mathematics and mathematical processes in a way that promotes confidence and fosters enjoyment. A good grounding in Mathematics is not only intellectually rewarding, but also often provides the passport to a wide variety of jobs, as well as further work in scientific research.

MATHS & MECHANICS A LEVEL COURSE £350.00

MATHS & MECHANICS A LEVEL COURSE

Approximate Study Time: 700 Hours (Self Study) Buy Now More Info

The Maths & Mechanics course covers 4 of the 6 units from the Pure Mathematics course and syllabus and replaces two of the Pure Mathematics units with Mechanics Paper 1 (AS) and Mechanics Paper 2 (A2). A good grounding in Mathematics is not only intellectually rewarding, but also often provides the passport to a wide variety of jobs, as well as further work in scientific research.

MATHS & STATISTICS A LEVEL COURSE £350.00

MATHS & STATISTICS A LEVEL COURSE

Approximate Study Time: 700 Hours (Self Study) Buy Now More Info

The Maths & Statistics A Level course covers 4 of the 6 units from the Pure Mathematics course and syllabus and replaces two of the Pure Mathematics units with Statistics Paper 1 (AS) and Statistics Paper 2 (A2). A good grounding in Mathematics is not only intellectually rewarding, but also often provides the passport to a wide variety of jobs, as well as further work in scientific research.

PSYCHOLOGY A LEVEL COURSE £350.00

PSYCHOLOGY A LEVEL COURSE

Approximate Study Time: 700 Hours (Self Study) Buy Now More Info

The Psychology A Level Course will give a fascinating insight into a hugely popular subject. You will learn to design experiments, evaluate scientific research, use statistics effectively and deal with ethical issues. There is also guidance on carrying out practical investigations and psychological methods. Training in Psychology opens up many career paths. In addition to laying the foundations for further study, it is useful not only for future health professionals, but also for a broad range of jobs involving the management of people.

SOCIOLOGY A LEVEL COURSE £350.00

SOCIOLOGY A LEVEL COURSE

Approximate Study Time: 700 Hours (Self Study) Buy Now More Info

The Sociology A Level Course will present you with various sociological theories and ask you to draw on your experiences and background knowledge, and also the new information provided in the course, to test their validity and accuracy. People know and understand 95% of what is happening to them simply by living and learning, wrote the sociologist Professor Halsey. Sociology seeks to provide the other 5% by asking relevant questions and identifying general patterns of social relationships that are not necessarily recognised by those immediately involved.

SPANISH A LEVEL COURSE £350.00

SPANISH A LEVEL COURSE

Approximate Study Time: 700 Hours (Self Study) Buy Now More Info

The Spanish A Level Course helps students develop confident, effective communication skills in Spanish and a thorough understanding of the culture of countries and communities where Spanish is spoken. Each full A Level Course consists of an AS and A2 Syllabus. The course is split into four modules, reflecting the new four module examination structure of A levels.

  1-8 | 9-14