Distance Learning Centre is delighted to launch its new Professional Career Service
Learn to tackle the critical tasks faced when searching for employment. From creating a winning CV to practicing your interview technique, testing your skills, researching companies and receiving targeted job-leads, you’ll access a full e-learning programme and tools to ensure you outperform the competition.
The 20 module programme is dedicated to ensuring you stand out at every stage of the job hunting process.
Uncover the secrets of career success
- Create a CV that wins you interviews based entirely on what employers ask for
- Identify job opportunities with an online and offline job-search strategy
- Prepare a cover letter that compels a hiring manager to find out more
- Learn to get inside the mind of the interviewer so you can positively influence
- Analyse your skills so you can play to your strengths and boost your weaknesses
- Understand how to make a positive impact when you start work *Discover how to turn adversity into positivity when faced with redundancy and career change
- Access the hidden job market using the latest online resources
- Perfect your interview technique so you can out-fox the interviewer
- Research companies and build your commercial awareness with a range of research databases
Special OffersOnly £350
The Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Course Bundle consists of the Adobe Flash CS5, Dreamweaver CS5 and Photoshop CS5 Courses. Each Course package consists of Officially Endorsed Adobe Course Books, accompanying CD Rom’s containing exercise files and online CertBlaster Exam Preparation Software.
Special OffersOnly £275
The Understanding Abuse & Trauma - Level 2 Course is designed for people who wish to gain an understanding of Abuse and Trauma. On successful completion of this course students will receive an accredited Level 2 Certificate Award and a Distance Learning Diploma.Use voucher code: JUL5-HEALTH when buying your course to get a 5% discount!!
Special OffersOnly £350
The MCSA - Windows 8 Course is designed for students you want to show they have the expertise to configure and support a Windows 8 enterprise system.The MCSA Windows 8 Course consists of the individual Microsoft 70-687 and 70-688 Courses and can help students distinguish themselves as an IT professional with the skills and proven job-role capabilities to effectively work with Microsoft technologies.
See our Special Offer's page for more information